CleanSubSea changed its name from GRD Franmarine in 2018. CleanSubsea is a Western Australian-based company that owns all licenses and patents associated with a revolutionary new, fully-enclosed complete capture, containment and filtration hull cleaning technology called the Envirocart™ System.
Our mission is to re-introduce environmentally secure and responsible In-Water Hull Cleaning to the world’s ships. Our commitment is to contribute to global efforts to combat climate change and protect Marine Biodiversity.
We share your passion for the world’s ocean, new research, technologies and award-winning enviro-friendly solutions.
The Envirocart™ System is a world-first solution that completely captures, contains, filters and cleans hulls in-water. [Read more]
Certifications & Awards
- 2013 Golden Gecko Certificate of Merit.
- 2014 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Innovation Award.
- 2014 Golden Gecko Award.
- 2014 Lloyd’s List Australia Environment Transport Award.
- 2014 Lloyds List Asia Environmental Award.
- 2014 WA Innovator of the Year Growth Sector Award
- 2014 Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Environmental Award.
- 2014 The Australian Innovation Challenge Environment Award.
- 2014 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Award.
- 2015 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Award.
- 2018 Fremantle Chamber of Commerce – Sustainability Initiative Award.