Cleansubsea is committed to having an efficient workplace, delivering our technology on time, within budget and to the required standards to create value for our shareholders, asset owners, customers, and the marine environment where our technology operates.
Additionally, CleanSubSea is committed to satisfying applicable quality requirements, including those of ISO 9001:2015, and ongoing continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
CleanSubSea delivers on its Quality commitments by:
- Establishing and reviewing Quality objectives that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely, to CleanSubSea’s vision and values.
- Engaging and collaborating with our interested parties to identify, assess, monitor, manage and prevent foreseeable Quality risks connected with our activities.
- Using a management system with controlled procedures for our activities. We continually monitor, review, audit for compliance, improve our systems and encourage innovation.
- Deliver training to increase awareness, maintain competence and upskill our employees where appropriate.
- Maintaining effective capabilities to respond to incidents, non-conformances and emergencies.
- Investigating incidents and non-conformances to identify the root cause and to learn and take appropriate action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Collaborate closely with employees, contractors, clients, partners, and suppliers on Quality issues to encourage improvement opportunities and provide efficient solutions to our customers.
- Ensuring our employees, contractors and suppliers comply with applicable international and national laws, regulations, and standards in the countries where we operate.
CleanSubSea has a Senior Leadership Team (SLT) led by the Managing Director, which oversees all Quality matters. The SLT set objectives and ensure that adequate resources are provided to implement, maintain, and review this policy.
CleanSubSea SLT is responsible for implementation and compliance with the CleanSubSea management systems and that all employees and contractors are aware of their responsibilities.